Tissue-Tek® Cyto-Tek® 2500 Cytocentrifuge
The Cyto-Tek 2500 Cytocentrifuge provides optimal cell recovery and advanced preservation of cellular structure in non-gynecological monolayer slide preparation.
The 2500 was designed with enhanced features focusing on user safety, including the introduction of a new sealable rotor housing with lid which significantly reduces aerosol exposure. The housing is completely removable and transportable, providing added convenience. Technicians now have the ability to load and unload specimens in vented areas away from the centrifuge, under a fume hood.
The Cyto-Tek 2500 Cytocentrifuge has a sleek and modern design and provides the superior clinical performance users have come to expect from Sakura’s Cyto-Tek Cytocentrifuges.
- Dimensions W x D x H 36 x 38 x 23 cm
- Weight: 14.5 kg
- Process capacity: Up to 12 disposable chambers per process
- Speed: Adjustable from 500 to 2.500 rpm
- Programmable times: 1 to 60 minutes in 1-minute increments
- Chamber sizes: 1-, 6-, and 12-mL disposable chambers